Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 4.2% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 2.5% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is up 2.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 4.9% today.
- Associated Estates Realty Corp (AEC): AEC stock is down 4.5% today.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM): PDM stock is down 4.5% today.
- Post Properties (PPS): PPS stock is down 4.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 4.2% today.
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is down 4.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is down 4.1% today.
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI): WRI stock is down 4.1% today.
- Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR): HR stock is down 4.0% today.
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Inc (BEE): BEE stock is down 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.