Services stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 6.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 2.8% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 2.5% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 1.8% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 3.3% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW): CXW stock is down 2.7% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.