Services stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is up 3.8% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is up 3.4% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is up 3.0% today.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is down 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is down 1.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.