Services stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 4.7% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.7% today and up 35.2% in the last month.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is up 2.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Republic Services (RSG): RSG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 2.4% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.