Services stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 3.9% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 5.9% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 4.0% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 3.0% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 4.0% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 3.7% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is down 12.0% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 5.4% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 4.7% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.1% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.0% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.