Services stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 10.4% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 9.4% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 7.4% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 6.3% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 5.9% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Service Corporation International (SCI): SCI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Ddr Corp (DDR): DDR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 30.3% today and down 30.9% in the last month.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is down 7.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 6.2% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 3.2% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.