Technology stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 4.5% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 1.3% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 1.3% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 3.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 2.8% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is down 2.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.