Technology stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 5.4% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 6.3% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.3% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.9% today and down 22.1% in the last month.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.9% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.