Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 5.5% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 5.2% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 0.8% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 4.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 1.8% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.