Technology stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 4.1% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 4.7% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is up 2.6% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 15.2% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 8.9% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 7.9% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 5.3% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is down 3.3% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 3.5% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 3.4% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.5% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.