Technology stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 3.6% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is up 3.7% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 4.1% today and up 38.8% in the last month.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 10.8% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 5.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 4.7% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.6% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.2% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.