Technology stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 12.7% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 5.8% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 4.8% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 5.6% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is up 3.8% today.
- Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP): MCHP stock is up 4.3% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 3.9% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 2.3% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 10.4% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 9.2% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 7.0% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 6.4% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is down 6.3% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 4.4% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 3.8% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.