Technology stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 4.5% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is up 3.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 2.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is up 2.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 2.8% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 1.8% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.