Technology stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is up 8.8% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 6.6% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is up 4.4% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 4.1% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 2.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 1.5% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is down 9.7% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is down 4.8% today.
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY): JKHY stock is down 1.8% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.