Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 18.3% today and up 21.3% in the last month.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 16.4% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 7.3% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 4.5% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 3.1% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 6.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 6.5% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.