Technology stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 10.8% today and up 28.6% in the last month.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 10.0% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 6.9% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 4.8% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 4.0% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 3.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 13.7% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 10.9% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 9.5% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 4.4% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 4.0% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 0.9% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.