Technology stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 12.8% today and up 42.7% in the last month.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 1.4% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 11.1% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 7.5% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 4.3% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 2.2% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.2% today.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.