Transportation stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.7% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 5.4% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 4.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 3.3% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.