Transportation stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.8% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 0.7% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is up 0.4% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.4% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 0.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.0% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.