Capital goods stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.9% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 5.0% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 3.4% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 2.8% today and up 20.0% in the last month.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 2.0% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 2.0% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 1.9% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.8% today and up 20.6% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 0.3% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.