Capital goods stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 13.4% today and up 20.1% in the last month.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 4.4% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 3.9% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 2.4% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.7% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 4.1% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 0.7% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 0.5% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.