Capital goods stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.4% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 0.8% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 1.0% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 0.6% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 0.4% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.