Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 13.9% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 6.1% today and up 40.6% in the last month.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 4.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.8% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 7.0% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 1.3% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.