Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 5.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 3.8% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 2.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.4% today and up 34.4% in the last month.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.2% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.9% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 2.0% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.