Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.1% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 3.9% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Federal Signal Corp (FSS): FSS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.4% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.