Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.3% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.8% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.