Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 12.9% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.7% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.7% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.6% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.