Consumer noncyclical stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 2.1% today and up 26.3% in the last month.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.7% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.3% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 0.8% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.