Energy stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is up 2.0% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is up 2.0% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 4.7% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is down 2.9% today.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is down 2.9% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A): RDS.A stock is down 2.2% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.