Financial stocks finished down 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.8% today.
- MSCI Inc (MSCI): MSCI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is up 1.3% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Loews Corp (L): L stock is up 1.2% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is down 2.9% today.
- White Mountains Insurance Group (WTM): WTM stock is down 2.7% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is down 2.6% today.
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC): FFBC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Community Bank System (CBU): CBU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 2.3% today.
- MB Financial Inc (MBFI): MBFI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.