Financial stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 3.0% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is up 2.3% today and up 20.0% in the last month.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Raymond James Financial (RJF): RJF stock is up 2.1% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is up 2.1% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is up 1.8% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is down 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Boston Private Financial Holdings (BPFH): BPFH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 1.4% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is down 1.1% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.