Financial stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 4.3% today and up 30.4% in the last month.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.8% today.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 6.1% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 3.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 12.4% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 0.9% today.
- First Niagara Financial Group Inc (FNFG): FNFG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bok Financial Corp (BOKF): BOKF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.