Financial stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 6.8% today and up 53.6% in the last month.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 0.6% today and up 21.9% in the last month.
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 4.4% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is down 4.0% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 2.2% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is down 2.8% today.
- White Mountains Insurance Group (WTM): WTM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Iberiabank Corp (IBKC): IBKC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.