Financial stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.9%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.9% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 19.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 5.5% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 4.7% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 4.3% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 4.1% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 3.7% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is up 3.4% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is down 0.1% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Blackrock Muniyield Quality Fund III (MYI): MYI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.