Financial stocks fell 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 10.0% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is up 9.2% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 4.5% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is up 2.5% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 0.5% today and up 51.5% in the last month.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 3.4% today and up 23.3% in the last month.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 2.0% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 1.9% today and up 28.8% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 8.2% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is down 0.6% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY): RY stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.