Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 2.4% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cna Financial Corp (CNA): CNA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.8% today.
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY): RY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Fifth Street Finance Corp (FSC): FSC stock is down 15.3% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 9.1% today and down 29.0% in the last month.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is down 5.3% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is down 2.6% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.