Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 2.4% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cna Financial Corp (CNA): CNA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.8% today.
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY): RY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Fifth Street Finance Corp (FSC): FSC stock is down 15.3% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 9.1% today and down 29.0% in the last month.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is down 5.3% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is down 2.6% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 2.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.