Financial stocks finished down 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 3.4% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI): SIGI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.7% today.
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): TROW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is up 1.5% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is down 1.8% today.
- ING Clarion Global Real Estate (IGR): IGR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is down 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is down 1.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 1.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 1.2% today.
- White Mountains Insurance Group (WTM): WTM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.