Healthcare stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Align Technology (ALGN): ALGN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tornier N.V. (TRNX): TRNX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Heartware International (HTWR): HTWR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Conmed Corp (CNMD): CNMD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): WST stock is down 2.2% today.
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): ISRG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): TEVA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.