Services stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.9%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is up 8.1% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 5.3% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 6.3% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 5.0% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.4% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 4.4% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 3.1% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 4.3% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 4.5% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.5% today.
- United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR): UDR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 1.5% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP): EGP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.