Services stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.9%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is up 8.1% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 5.3% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 6.3% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 5.0% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.4% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 4.4% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 3.1% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 4.3% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 4.5% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.5% today.
- United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR): UDR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 1.5% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP): EGP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.