Services stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 21.0% today on 8 times normal volume.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 6.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is up 3.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is up 2.4% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 2.1% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 1.8% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.