Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 6.6% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 4.6% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is up 3.5% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 4.2% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.2% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 5.9% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 7.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is down 5.3% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.