Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 6.6% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 4.6% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is up 3.5% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 4.2% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.2% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 5.9% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 7.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is down 5.3% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 2.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.