Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 3.2% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 1.8% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 1.8% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 3.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 2.2% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 2.2% today.
- The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE): CAKE stock is down 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 2.0% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.