Services stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is up 6.0% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 5.8% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is up 4.9% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 10.5% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 3.4% today.
- Kar Auction Services Inc (KAR): KAR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 2.2% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 4.6% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 3.7% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 4.6% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 3.8% today and down 20.3% in the last month.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is down 2.9% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.