Services stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is up 8.3% today.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is up 6.5% today.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN): WYN stock is up 6.3% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 7.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 5.1% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is up 3.9% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is up 3.8% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 3.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 4.4% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Itt Educational Services (ESI): ESI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Omnicom Group Inc (OMC): OMC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Entertainment Properties Trust (EPR): EPR stock is down 2.2% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.