Services stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is up 8.3% today.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is up 6.5% today.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN): WYN stock is up 6.3% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 7.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 5.1% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is up 3.9% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is up 3.8% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 3.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 4.4% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Itt Educational Services (ESI): ESI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Omnicom Group Inc (OMC): OMC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Entertainment Properties Trust (EPR): EPR stock is down 2.2% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.