Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 5.1% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 4.9% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 4.3% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 3.9% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Home Depot (HD): HD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 2.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 2.9% today.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR): IVR stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.9% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 3.6% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 3.4% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Inc (BEE): BEE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 3.0% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.