Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 2.4% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 4.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 3.4% today.
- Rlj Lodging Trust (RLJ): RLJ stock is down 3.3% today.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is down 3.2% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 3.0% today.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is down 3.0% today.
- United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR): UDR stock is down 2.9% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.