Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 11.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 6.7% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 4.0% today.
- Waste Management (WM): WM stock is up 3.4% today.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is up 3.5% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 2.8% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 4.5% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 4.4% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 2.2% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.