Technology stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Quality Systems (QSII): QSII stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 3.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 1.7% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.