Technology stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Quality Systems (QSII): QSII stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 3.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 1.7% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.