Technology stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cisco Systems (CSCO): CSCO stock is up 9.1% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 7.2% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 5.1% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 3.9% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.0% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 9.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 4.3% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 1.0% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.