Technology stocks advanced 0.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.9% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is up 7.0% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 3.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 2.9% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 2.8% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 2.7% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 5.3% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 4.5% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 3.6% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 0.4% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.